You have a smart phone, why not use it to experience banking on the go? Get our free Mobile Banking App designed specifically for iPhone and Android phones.
Experience banking at your fingertips... view history and even transfer money between floridacentral accounts. You can quickly download our Mobile Banking App directly from your device's app store: Apple iTunes, Apple App Store, or Google Play. You can also click on the links below for your specific device to get the App.
- Mobile App
- Access accounts on the go anytime
- Free with floridacentral deposit account
- Securely encrypted for your protection
- Check balances
- Monitor transactions
- Transfer money between floridacentral accounts
- Set up email notifications
Apps not available on your smart phone? Simply visit https://m.floridacentralcu.com from any browser-based mobile device to take advantage of these great new moblie banking services. All you need is your existing online banking User ID & Password.
Wireless carriers fees may apply. Check your wireless carrier agreement for details. With Mobile Banking, you must first enroll in Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit, available through floridacentral's mobile app, allows you to deposit a check anytime, anywhere. Simply take a picture of the front and back side of your physical check with your mobile device and electronically deposit it into your floridacentral account. Please read the following tips to make sure your check deposit transaction is as smooth as possible:
1) From your floridacentral Mobile app, select the Deposit icon.
2) Select the account into which you wish to make a check deposit
3) Enter the amount of the check
4) Endorse the check: To endorse the check, include the following information on the back of the check(s):
- The words "For deposit only at floridacentral Credit Union"
- The Account Number (you wish to deposit into)
- The words "via Mobile Deposit"
- Payee's Endorsement (your signature)
5) Take a clear picture of the front and back of your check(s)
- Place the check on a flat, well-lit surface that contrast with the check color (if your check is white, take the picture on a black table).
- Take each picture from directly above the check and not at an angle.
- Rotate your device to landscape mode when taking the picture.
- Take each picture as close as possible, while ensuring that all four corners of the check are visible in the frame. Make sure each picture is properly focused and not blurry.
6) Review, make adjustments (if needed) and press Send.
Please note: Deposits received before 9:00 am EST will be credited to your account on the same business day. Deposits received after 9:00 am EST will be credited to your account on the next business day. However, members should expect a 2 day business hold, and a possible extended hold as the normal check hold policies apply. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
You must first enroll in Internet Banking or Mobile Banking and download the Mobile App. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Please securely store the original check for up to 60 days. You agree that you are responsible for any loss caused by your failure to secure the original check. Restrictions apply. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Requires at least a 2-megapixel camera.This feature is not available on the Mobile Banking Website at m.floridacentralcu.com.
- Mobile E-Statements
Mobile E-Statements, available through floridacentral's mobile app, allows you to view your statements on the go. To access E-Statements on your mobile device login to the floridacentral App. Your statements will appear as they do within Internet Banking.
From your floridacentral Mobile app, select the "More" option at the bottom of the app and then click on the E-Statement option.
From your floridacentral Mobile app, select the "Menu" and then click on the E-Statement option.
Android Users - Coming Soon!
E-Statements for Android devices is in development.
To be able to view your E-Statement within the floridacentral mobile app you will need to be signed up for E-Statements in Internet banking. Restrictions Apply Wireless carriers fees may apply. Check your wireless carrier agreement for details. With Mobile Banking, you must first enroll in Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.