Becky H's Crusted Halibut
This year's Credit Union calendar features recipes submitted by our members. In this week's floridacentral blog, we're sharing Becky H's Crusted Grouper recipe!
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 6 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely crushed salted potato chips
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Set a wire rack in a baking sheet; lightly grease rack.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together sour cream, parsley, garlic, and lemon zest.
- Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange fish on prepared rack.
- Spread sour cream mixture on top of fish, dividing evenly. Top with crushed chips, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake until chips are golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork, approximately 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.