Janice J's Hawaiian Banana Bread
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- ½ cup coconut
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups mashed banana (4-5 bananas)
- Crushed pineapple 8 or 10 oz (comes in cans of 8 or 20 oz)
- Prepare two 8x4 loaf pans (grease and flour or simply spray).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Mix in the nuts and coconut.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Then, add in the oil, vanilla, banana. Stir to mix.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until moistened.
- Pour into the two loaf pans and bake in the center of oven for 1½ hours.