Gerard P's Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1-2 lbs. chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup of chopped red onions
- 1 cup of chopped green onion leaves
- 1 cup of chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. of honey mustard (You can also use regular mayonnaise or olive oil mayonnaise)
- Bread of your choice
- In a bowl, stir the cooled shredded chicken breast, olive oil, red onions, green onion leaves, cilantro, honey mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Toast the bread.
- Add a generous amount of chicken mix.