Victor L's Adobo Chicken Bowl
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried oregano
- Ground cumin
- Brown rice
- Chicken breasts
- Baby spinach
- Prepare the adobo seasoning by combining kosher salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and ground cumin.
- Cut open the chicken and spice it with adobo seasoning.
- Bake until chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165°F and thighs 175°F. Let cool and remove chicken from the bone.
- Cook brown rice according to the directions on the package.
- Make the mayoketchup sauce with equal parts of mayonnaise and ketchup. Stir to combine.
- Place baby spinach on the bottom of a bowl and layer with brown rice, sliced avocado, corn, and chicken.
- Add sauce as desired.