Need extra spending money this holiday season?
Skip-a-Payment at floridacentral!
To take advantage of this Skip-a-Payment offer, the following criteria must be met:
- Your loan is not a credit card, first or second mortgage, or a revolving line of credit.
- You have consecutively made a minimum of 6 on-time payments to your loan.
- Your loan is current at the time of the request. For example, Your November payment has been made prior to requesting a Skip-a-Pay for December's payment.
- Your loan currently does not have a forced-placed collateral protection insurance policy in effect.
- The Skip-a-Payment request has been received prior to the payment due date.
- PLEASE NOTE: The $35 Skip-a-Payment fee(s) must be available in the Available Balance in your floridacentral savings account (please keep in mind that $5 is held for membership shares) and successfully debited for the loan payment skipped. If the $35 Skip-a-Payment processing fee is not available in your floridacentral savings account when this form is submitted, there will be a delay in the process of the request.
IMPORTANT: If you authorize floridacentral to automatically and electronically transfer your floridacentral loan payment from another financial institution, please submit your Skip-a-Payment form at least (7) seven business days prior to your next scheduled loan payment date.