There are a lot of words we could have used to describe this free, interest bearing checking account: cool, awesome, super-deluxe. But those words just don't do it justice.
Ultimate Checking earns you a world-class return of up to 1.75% APY* (3.25% APY if loan qualifications are met!)* and unlimited checking with no monthly service fees or minimum balance requirements to earn rewards each monthly qualification cycle. You even get ATM fees refunded* no matter whose machine you use. Get cash in Tampa, Clearwater, all over Florida, or anywhere in the country!
Why go with regular free checking when you could have the ultimate?
- 3.25% APY* on balances up to $5,000
- 3.25% - 2.13% APY* on balance over $5,000 (between $5,000 and $10,000) depending on balance in account*
- 2.13% - 0.30% APY* on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 1.75% APY* if loan qualifications are not met but other three qualifications are met on balances up to $5,000
- 1.75% to 1.38% APY* on balances over $5,000 (between $5,000 and $10,000) depending on balance in account*
- 1.38% to 0.23% APY* on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* if qualifications are not met
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds nationwide*
- Unlimited check/debits
- No minimum balance to earn rewards or monthly service fees
- Free check card
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free paperless eStatements
- Unlimited Member Services Call Center access
- Unlimited Call 24 telephone banking
- Overdraft Privilege of up to $700*
- NCUA insured up to $250,000
To receive the ultimate return of 3.25% APY* and ATM fee refunds,* simply do the following transactions and activities in your checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases that post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Have loan balances of $5,000 or more
If you don't meet the loan qualification in a given cycle, you still get a great 1.75% APY*. The combined loan balances of $5,000 or more, excludes credit cards and secondary market mortgages.
And hey, if you don't qualify in a given cycle, don't you worry—you still get unlimited check and debit card transactions plus our base rate of 0.10% APY*. And you can get the Ultimate Rewards back the very next cycle you qualify!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 6/14/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $5,000 receive APY of 1.75%; and (3) balances between $5,000 and $10,000 earn 1.00% dividend rate on portion of balance over $5,000, resulting in a range of 1.75% to 1.38% APY depending on the balance; and (4) balances over $10,000 earn 0.10% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range of 1.38% to 0.23% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.
Restrictions apply on discretionary Overdraft Privilege. Rates are subject to change without notice.
^Must enroll through Internet Banking.