Debt doesn't have to be a scary word! GreenPath is here to answer questions about debt. How much is too much? What is a healthy debt load? How do I effectively pay off my debt? How does debt impact my credit score? Join us to learn strategies to make debt work for you during a fun and engaging discussion!
Who Should Attend:
- Those concerned about their debt load
- Those wanted to learn about the impact of debt on personal finances
- Those wanting to learn how to manage debt
What You'll Learn:
- How debt accumulates
- The impact a heavy debt load can have on personal finances
- How to manage debt if it gets out of control
When: Wednesday, October 6 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
Update as of May 24, 2021
At floridacentral Credit Union, the health and well-being of our members, team members, and communities are our top priority. We understand that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting lives in unexpected ways. As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we want to assure you that we are focused on being responsive to the needs of our members and team members.
Our branch lobbies are open to serve you!
For the safety of our members and staff, we have implemented certain measures at all branch locations to ensure we have a successful re-opening of our lobbies.
Based on CDC guidelines, face coverings are recommended to enter any of our branch locations.
The Hours of Operation for all branches beginning Monday, May 24, 2021:
- Lobby Hours: Monday -Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Drive-thru Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Closed: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Here are some of the things you can expect during your branch visit and ways you can assist in keeping everyone safe:
- Continue to follow CDC guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, please do not enter the building.
- Please practice social distance:
- While waiting to be served, please maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from others.
- We will request identification:
- You may wear a mask when visiting the branch. However, for identification purposes, we will request a government issued ID and the brief removal of anything blocking the face.
- There may be faster service options:
- You may be served faster by using the drive-thru, our ATM, or by accessing your accounts online or using the mobile app.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in keeping you, our team members, and our community healthy and safe.
Additional updates will be provided as they go into effect.
Please keep in mind that you have 24/7 access to your account through Online Banking at floridacentralcu.com and the floridacentral Mobile App. This may be the easiest and fastest way for you to manage your account as call wait times might be longer than usual.
For additional access to your floridacentral debit and credit cards, you can download the fc cards app. From here, you can turn your card on and off, report it lost or stolen, view transactions, make credit card payments, and much more.
If you are concerned about using PIN pad surfaces while out in public, Digital Wallet from floridacentral allows you to make contactless payments using the Pay Service on your mobile device including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
We understand that there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We are here to help and encourage you to contact us to discuss how we might be of assistance.