Important Information about North Tampa Branch Move
We have moved! Our New Tampa branch is located at 17502 Dona Michelle Drive, Tampa, FL 33647.
The new branch will have many great new features, including:
- Drive thru
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Drive-up ATM
We look forward to serving you at our New Tampa Branch!
The Carolyn Parslow Memorial Scholarship will award three, $500 scholarships to deserving high school seniors who are members of a Credit Union affiliated with the Tampa Bay Chapter of Credit Unions. Students’ academic achievements and extracurricular activities in school and the community are instrumental in students receiving this award.
Important Information about Reopening Branches and COVID-19
Update as of January 20, 2021
At floridacentral Credit Union, the health and well-being of our members, team members, and communities are our top priority. We understand that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting lives in unexpected ways. As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we want to assure you that we are focused on being responsive to the needs of our members and team members.
Our branch lobbies have re-opened, in a limited capacity, to serve you!
For the safety of our members and staff, we have implemented certain measures at all branch locations to ensure we have a successful re-opening of our lobbies. This controlled approach follows all CDC, state and local guidelines including social distancing and limited in-person contact.
Based on CDC guidelines, face coverings are required to enter any of our branch locations.
South Tampa Branch (Temporary Hours):
- Drive Thru: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Lobby: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 4: 00 PM (By appointment only for loan closings, safe deposit box access, and Investments appointments.)
The Hours of Operation for all other branches are:
- Lobby Hours: Monday -Thursday 9:00 AM to 4 PM and Friday 9:00 AM - 5 PM.
- Drive-thru Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5 PM and Friday 8:00 AM - 6 PM.
- Discontinued Saturday branch hours until further notice.
Here are some of the things you can expect during your branch visit and ways you can assist in keeping everyone safe:
- Continue to follow CDC guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, please do not enter the building.
- Please practice social distance:
- Our lobby capacity may be limited. While waiting to be served, please maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from others.
- We will request identification:
- You may wear a mask when visiting the branch. However, for identification purposes, we will request a government issued ID and the brief removal of anything blocking the face.
- There may be faster service options:
- You may be served faster by using the drive-thru, our ATM, or by accessing your accounts online or using the mobile app.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in keeping you, our team members, and our community healthy and safe.
Additional updates will be provided as they go into effect.
Please keep in mind that you have 24/7 access to your account through Online Banking at floridacentralcu.com and the floridacentral Mobile App. This may be the easiest and fastest way for you to manage your account as call wait times might be longer than usual.
For additional access to your floridacentral debit and credit cards, you can download the fc cards app. From here, you can turn your card on and off, report it lost or stolen, view transactions, make credit card payments, and much more.
If you are concerned about using PIN pad surfaces while out in public, Digital Wallet from floridacentral allows you to make contactless payments using the Pay Service on your mobile device including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
We understand that there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We are here to help and encourage you to contact us to discuss how we might be of assistance.