NEW! Automated Fraud Alerts
Automated Fraud Alerts from floridacentral are a quick and easy way to protect your floridacentral account against fraud.
We will send you a text message if we detect possible suspicious activity on your floridacentral debit or credit card. You can reply with a “Y” or an “N” to let us know if it is your transaction. Watch this short video to learn more.
Does your brain need a vacation and your wallet says no? All of us have been there so let us share our years of combined experience to help you achieve your goal. Join us for a short but informative webinar on how to save money with travel discounts, identify pitfalls that can quickly ruin a budget, and take advantage of staycation options to maximize your money.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone traveling on a budget
- New travelers
- Frequent travelers
What You'll Learn:
- How to maximize travel discounts
- How to identify vacation pitfalls
- Mastering the art of a staycation
When: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 from 1:00 - 1:30 PM ET
Update as of April 13, 2022
At floridacentral Credit Union, the health and well-being of our members, team members, and communities are our top priority. We understand that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting lives in unexpected ways. As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we want to assure you that we are focused on being responsive to the needs of our members and team members.
For the safety of our members and staff, we have implemented certain measures at all branch locations to ensure we have a successful re-opening of our lobbies.
Based on CDC guidelines, face coverings are recommended to enter any of our branch locations.
The Hours of Operation for branches as of April 13, 2022:
- Lobby Hours: Monday -Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Drive-thru Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Closed: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Here are some of the things you can expect during your branch visit and ways you can assist in keeping everyone safe:
- Continue to follow CDC guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, please do not enter the building.
- Please practice social distance:
- While waiting to be served, please maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from others.
- We will request identification:
- You may wear a mask when visiting the branch. However, for identification purposes, we will request a government issued ID and the brief removal of anything blocking the face.
- There may be faster service options:
- You may be served faster by using the drive-thru, our ATM, or by accessing your accounts online or using the mobile app.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in keeping you, our team members, and our community healthy and safe.
Additional updates will be provided as they go into effect.
Please keep in mind that you have 24/7 access to your account through Online Banking at floridacentralcu.com and the floridacentral Mobile App. This may be the easiest and fastest way for you to manage your account as call wait times might be longer than usual.
For additional access to your floridacentral debit and credit cards, you can download the fc cards app. From here, you can turn your card on and off, report it lost or stolen, view transactions, make credit card payments, and much more.
If you are concerned about using PIN pad surfaces while out in public, Digital Wallet from floridacentral allows you to make contactless payments using the Pay Service on your mobile device including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
We understand that there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We are here to help and encourage you to contact us to discuss how we might be of assistance.