PeoplePay no longer available on June 30, 2022
As of Thursday, June 30, 2022, at 5:00 PM ET, floridacentral’s money transfer service, PeoplePay, which is accessed through floridacentral’s Mobile App and Online Banking, is no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
To improve our member experience, floridacentral may periodically retire older versions of our eServices. This enables floridacentral to take advantage of the most current and advanced solutions in the market to deliver the latest features and enhancements to you. Our goal is to have a new and improved money transfer service available by September 2022. We will keep you updated!
For now, you can use your floridacentral debit card with other money transfer services, such as Venmo, CashApp, and Zelle to name a few.
If you have any questions, please contact our Member Services Team at (813) 879-3333 or (800) 528-3330, ext. 7550.
Automated Fraud Alerts from floridacentral are a quick and easy way to protect your floridacentral account against fraud.
We will send you a text message if we detect possible suspicious activity on your floridacentral debit or credit card. You can reply with a “Y” or an “N” to let us know if it is your transaction. Watch this short video to learn more.
Do you feel you should be saving more for retirement? Are you unsure of how much money you need to retire? What happens to your social security benefits if you retire early?
If you are looking for answers to these questions and more, join GreenPath for our Retirement 101 webinar. Let GreenPath help you remove some of the guesswork from your retirement planning.
Who Should Attend:
- Those looking to maximize their knowledge about short- and long-term retirement planning
- Employees with a 401K, 403B, or Thrift Savings Plan, or anyone eligible for Social Security benefits
- Anyone hoping to avoid common pitfalls in building their retirement plan and savings
- Investment planners who are working with clients to build a retirement plan
What You'll Learn:
- How to take control of your budget and savings to set yourself up for success
- What are the different types of investment options and their risk factors?
- How retiring early or later than your full retirement age can impact your social security benefits
When: Wednesday, August 10, 2022, from 1:00 - 1:45 PM ET
If you can’t attend the live webinar, please still register, and the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the event.
Update as of August 9, 2022
At floridacentral Credit Union, the health and well-being of our members, team members, and communities are our top priority. We understand that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting lives in unexpected ways. As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we want to assure you that we are focused on being responsive to the needs of our members and team members.
For the safety of our members and staff, we have implemented certain measures at all branch locations to ensure we have a successful re-opening of our lobbies.
Based on CDC guidelines, face coverings are recommended to enter any of our branch locations.
The Hours of Operation for branches as of August 9, 2022:
- Lobby Hours: Monday -Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Drive-thru Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Closed: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Here are some of the things you can expect during your branch visit and ways you can assist in keeping everyone safe:
- Continue to follow CDC guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, please do not enter the building.
- Please practice social distance:
- While waiting to be served, please maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from others.
- We will request identification:
- You may wear a mask when visiting the branch. However, for identification purposes, we will request a government issued ID and the brief removal of anything blocking the face.
- There may be faster service options:
- You may be served faster by using the drive-thru, our ATM, or by accessing your accounts online or using the mobile app.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in keeping you, our team members, and our community healthy and safe.
Additional updates will be provided as they go into effect.
Please keep in mind that you have 24/7 access to your account through Online Banking at floridacentralcu.com and the floridacentral Mobile App. This may be the easiest and fastest way for you to manage your account as call wait times might be longer than usual.
For additional access to your floridacentral debit and credit cards, you can download the fc cards app. From here, you can turn your card on and off, report it lost or stolen, view transactions, make credit card payments, and much more.
If you are concerned about using PIN pad surfaces while out in public, Digital Wallet from floridacentral allows you to make contactless payments using the Pay Service on your mobile device including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
We understand that there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We are here to help and encourage you to contact us to discuss how we might be of assistance.