Put extra money in your pocket this holiday season with these holiday special offers!
Do you need extra spending money this holiday season? Not to worry! floridacentral can help with your holiday shopping, entertainment, and travel expenses. Check out these two holiday special offers, available November 2021 through January 2022.
Skip Your Loan Payment
Skip your loan payment on qualified loans for November, December, or January.
Holiday Loan Special
Borrow up to $2,500
Up to 12 months
Skip-A-Payment: Restrictions apply. Skip-A-Pay fee applies. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions on the Skip-A-Pay form. Contact floridacentral for complete details.
If you are reading this, you probably use the internet often, most likely every day. We have heard time and again that we must be careful while online, but even the most diligent among us can take our online safety for granted. Staying safe on the internet can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Join GreenPath on Wednesday, December 8 at 1:00 pm ET as Leo Hopper, GreenPath’s Director of Information Security, offers some simple and useful tips on staying safe on the internet.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who uses the internet either regularly or sporadically
- Those who shop online
- Those who would like to use the internet more, but are afraid that they will expose vital information
What You'll Learn:
- How to avoid common traps that can compromise you online
- How to check site security before you use it
- How to guard your personal information
When: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 from 1:00 - 1:30 PM ET
Update as of May 24, 2021
At floridacentral Credit Union, the health and well-being of our members, team members, and communities are our top priority. We understand that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting lives in unexpected ways. As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we want to assure you that we are focused on being responsive to the needs of our members and team members.
Our branch lobbies are open to serve you!
For the safety of our members and staff, we have implemented certain measures at all branch locations to ensure we have a successful re-opening of our lobbies.
Based on CDC guidelines, face coverings are recommended to enter any of our branch locations.
The Hours of Operation for all branches beginning Monday, May 24, 2021:
- Lobby Hours: Monday -Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Drive-thru Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Closed: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Here are some of the things you can expect during your branch visit and ways you can assist in keeping everyone safe:
- Continue to follow CDC guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, please do not enter the building.
- Please practice social distance:
- While waiting to be served, please maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from others.
- We will request identification:
- You may wear a mask when visiting the branch. However, for identification purposes, we will request a government issued ID and the brief removal of anything blocking the face.
- There may be faster service options:
- You may be served faster by using the drive-thru, our ATM, or by accessing your accounts online or using the mobile app.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in keeping you, our team members, and our community healthy and safe.
Additional updates will be provided as they go into effect.
Please keep in mind that you have 24/7 access to your account through Online Banking at floridacentralcu.com and the floridacentral Mobile App. This may be the easiest and fastest way for you to manage your account as call wait times might be longer than usual.
For additional access to your floridacentral debit and credit cards, you can download the fc cards app. From here, you can turn your card on and off, report it lost or stolen, view transactions, make credit card payments, and much more.
If you are concerned about using PIN pad surfaces while out in public, Digital Wallet from floridacentral allows you to make contactless payments using the Pay Service on your mobile device including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
We understand that there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We are here to help and encourage you to contact us to discuss how we might be of assistance.